Thursday, February 23, 2012

Week 6: 7-Up Biscuits


Ann Arbor got a CVS last summer. I haven't been in it yet. I prefer to shop at the local market nearby if I need to pick something up last minute. 

I found these biscuits on Pinterest and they intrigued me. Four ingredients and one of them was pop, so it sounded interesting. One of those ingredients was butter and lord knows I have enough butter in the house. The second ingredient was Bisquick and I have a large box that sitting in the cupboard. However, after I went grocery shopping, I completely forgot the other two ingredients. What is a girl to do? Go to the market. White Market actually. It's a little hole-in-the-wall kind of market that few students really know about. They had a small container of sour cream and a little Sprite. Perfect! I had them with some tomato soup. Yum. Unfortunately, my biscuits did not look like the picture from Pinterest. They were much prettier online. Still delicious though!

7-Up Biscuits

2 c Bisquick mix
1/2 c sour cream
1/2 c 7up
1/4 c melted butter
 
Preheat oven to 450ยบ. Cut sour cream into your Bisquick mix, then add 7up. The dough will be really sticky.

Sprinkle your counter with a little Bisquick mix then add dough and pat it out.

Melt butter and pour it into a 9" square baking pan. Cut your biscuits up and arrange them in pan on top of melted butter.
 
Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment