Thursday, August 11, 2011

Parks & Recreation

1. I am on Day 2 of rather boring tutorials about Microstation. I might have dozed off this morning. And yesterday afternoon. The tutorials are that riveting.

2. I'm rocking the 7:30-4:00 work schedule. There is something really nice about going in early and being done early as well. Today, I walked down to the post office after work to get my address changed. Everything is digital though so I walked down there for nothing. It's just another walk that I got to go on. At 10:00 and 3:00 we go for walks at work.

3. Parks & Recreation = great show

4. I need to follow the three color rule of food. If food doesn't have more than three colors in it, then it isn't allowed to be eaten. Tonight was a slight fail. Pasta with pesto and garlic bread. There were many shades of brown. Then green. I need more vegetables in my life. I never thought I would say that.

5. Finished book #2. My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares. Ayesha recommended it to me and I really enjoyed it. It was a little sad, but sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment