Saturday, May 22, 2010

Squeeee!

As you may know, I have a love for all things that are small and adorable. I'm pretty sure StumbleUpon knows this and they feed my addiction for such images. I think Terry is probably getting tired of opening up his email to find links to baby animals.

Examples:
Baby Hippos

Baby Hedgehog

I mean, nothing compares to the epic cuteness of these guys.

Until today.

My miniature fish cookie cutter came in the mail.

Sorry about the blurriness. I think Terry took the picture with his phone early this morning. He's still working on his camera skills. :)

MINIATURE FISH COOKIES! Can you imagine the possibilities?! Homemade goldfish! Mini fish cookies! I'm going to be noming them by the handful. Good thing I'm starting to ride my bike to work on Monday. I get to work on Monday!

Today though, we're all heading to Frankenmuth to the World Expo of Beer. The boys will be drinking and Whitnie and I will be shopping. Expect Christmas pictures to pop up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment